Our Featured Categories
ON TOP-SELLING CATEGORIES
Shop Our Featured Sales
- Ninja CAST: The combination of the Ninja V and AtomX CAST becomes the Ninja CAST, a fully functional stand-alone switcher with an integrated high quality 5-inch HDR touchscreen monitor with multiview, broadcast quality recording and physical buttons - that can be used anywhere and does not require a computer to function
- AtomX CAST: A modular companion that transforms the Ninja V/V+ into a 4 input HDMI switcher
- Atomos Ninja V: Eliminate your camera’s internal compression and time limits – record up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video direct from your camera's sensor over HDMI 2.0. Teamed with a 1TB AtomX SSDmini you can now achieve up to 150 minutes of 4K recording on a single drive
- Flexible Use: The flexible control options allow you to use either the touchscreen or the physical buttons to ‘switch’ between sources when deciding what should be on screen at any one time for broadcast
- Easily Broadcast Multi-Camera Programs: Ninja CAST appears as a high-quality webcam to your computer, and it works immediately with your video applications like Zoom, Teams and Skype with no need for extra drivers on your computer
- COMPACT HDR MONITORING: For every filmmaker & video content creator. Bright (1000nit), 5-inch, HDR display provides accurate monitoring of the image directly from the camera.
- RAW RECORDING: Rugged, lightweight & compact. Uses - tripod, handheld setup, or mounted on a gimbal. Industry standard formats: Apple ProRes, Apple ProRes RAW, Avid DNxHR/HD & HEVC (H.265).
- EXPAND BEYOND PLAYBACK & REVIEW: Record & playback, review & tag your favorite takes to create playlists. Capture your footage with confidence & extend your creative boundaries.
- COMPATIBILITY: Supports a wide range of professional digital cinema, DSLR & mirrorless cameras via HDMI or SDI with one of the optional accessories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX/WARRANTY: NINJA V, Battery eliminator, 1 x international DC power supply, 1 x MasterCaddy II and Quick Start Guide. Warranty: 1 year.
- 5-INCH 1000-nit SCREEN: With a stunning 5-inch 10-bit HDR or SDR display, the Shinobi monitor allows you to see your images clearly in daylight on the 1000nit screen featuring a special Anti-Reflective coating and Anti-fingerprint technology
- REVOLUTIONARY FEATURES: Shinobi utilizes revolutionary Atomos 10 platform and is packed with an extensive suite of scopes and simple one-touch operations. It includes monitoring tools for focus, framing, and exposure, including Focus Peaking, 4:1 / 2:1 / 1:1 Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Frame Guides, SMPTE Safe Area, Waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, and a flexible 3D and 1D LUT, Profile and Preset support and options for anamorphic desqueeze monitoring
- ANALYSIS VIEW: We understand how important it is to see what you’re shooting at all times. With the Analysis view feature you can simultaneously see what you are shooting, view a waveform, histogram, and vectorscope, ensuring complete control of your image. You can even switch between different options on the fly with a single touch
- HDR IN THE FIELD: The Shinobi screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in realtime from Log/PQ/HLG signals. Combined with the unique HDR monitoring features, the Shinobi simplifies the complexities of shooting Log and HDR, helping you to replicate post-production workflows at the moment when it matters the most while shooting. The technology is being taken care of so you can focus on the story telling
- REALTIME LUTS PREVIEW: Apply and compare looks for post-production in SDR or HDR from your favorite LUTs for your camera. This monitor allows you to load up to eight custom LUTs at any time via the SD Card Slot and instantly select between them, maintaining creative intent at all times
Take full advantage of 4 x SDI inputs and let Sumo 19 step into the role of a large-format quadview live switcher and recorder on your multi-camera shoots. Record up to four 1080p60 streams simultaneously as separate ISOs while cueing and switching in real-time with a simple touch of the screen. Sumo 19 allows user to record a fifth ‘program’ channel of your switched feed. Display the resulting mixed output (via HDMI or SDI) live on set. Switching is completely asynchronous, eliminating the need for expensive locked sources and allowing the use of more affordable cameras. You can easily output the switched feed for live streaming with a solution as simple as the Atomos Connect 4K. For professional productions large and small you save significant space — replacing several boxes in your rack, or decks and monitors on your desk with a single Sumo 19.