- For Cinema Camera & Production Camera 4K
- 15mm Rod Baseplate
- Dovetail Plate
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- ARRI Rosettes on Baseplate
- Top Handle with Cold Shoe
- 15mm Rod Block on Top of Cage
- Magic Arm EVF/Monitor Mount
- Pair of 11.8" & 7.9" 15mm Rods Included
- D-Tap Power Cable
- Key Features
- Cage for Blackmagic Cinema Camera and Production Camera 4K
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads
- 15mm rod baseplate
- Dovetail plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- ARRI rosettes on the sides of the baseplate for attaching optional handles
- Horizontally adjustable ergonomic top handle with cold shoe
- Magic Arm EVF/monitor mount
- Air vents are integrated into the design to allow for better airflow
- Pair of 11.8" and 7.9" rod included
- D-Tap power cable
The Lanparte Blackmagic Cinema Camera Cage outfits your Blackmagic Cinema Camera or Production Camera 4K with the fundamental components needed to build a complete video production rig. The cage consists of a top cheese plate, bottom cheese plate, and support arms that add 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mounting threads. It also features air vents integrated into the design to allow better airflow and prevent overheating. Access to all common camera functions, the connections, battery, and SSD slots remains unobstructed. Included with the cage is a top handle, 15mm baseplate, dovetail plate that allows forward/backward adjustment on a tripod, and a Magic Arm for attaching an EVF or monitor. For powering the camera from batteries with a D-Tap output, a 5.5" long D-Tap power cable is also included.
The cage securely attaches to the baseplate via two 1/4"-20 screws. The baseplate supports a pair of included 11.8" 15mm rods, which can be used to attach an optional follow focus, matte box, shoulder support, or other rod-mounted accessories. ARRI standard rosettes on the sides of the baseplate let you attach optional rosette handles. The dovetail plate has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads for attaching to a tripod. The baseplate slides onto the dovetail plates, locking in place using a side lever. The extra length of the dovetail plate lets you adjust the position of the camera rig forward or backward to help balance it on the tripod.
The top handle features a long, ergonomic design for versatile and comfortable handling. It attaches to the top of the cage via a rail, which also allows for horizontal adjustment. Additionally, the handle has a cold shoe at the front end for attaching mics and other accessories. The top of the cage provides support for a pair of included 7.9" 15mm rods, useful for adding accessories such a wireless focus motors, or the included Magic Arm. The Magic Arm has a 1/4"-20 screw for mounting an EVF or monitor and is adjustable vertically and horizontally.