- Converts Video with Embedded Audio
- Supports 1080p/60 NTSC and 1080p/50 PAL
- Auto-Sensing HDMI 1.4 Input
- Dual HD/SD-SDI Outputs
- Converts video with embedded audio
- Supports up to 1080p/60 NTSC or 1080p/50 PAL
- Auto-sensing HDMI 1.4 input and two HD/SD-SDI outputs
- Outputs as either HD-SDI or SD-SDI based on the image quality of the input
Datavideo's DAC-9P HDMI to HD/SD-SDI 1080p/60 Converter converts an HDMI video signal along with embedded audio for output on two HD/SD-SDI outputs, making possible for an HDMI camera signal to be monitored on professional SDI displays up to 300 ft away. The converter auto-senses the image quality of the HDMI input and outputs it according to this quality as either HD-SDI or SD-SDI. The converter accepts both NTSC and PAL, automatically detects whether the input is one or the other, and supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 NTSC or 1080p/50 PAL.
Please note: DAC-9P is not compatible with the HDMI output from the Sony HDR-FX7 camera.