- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/29
- Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Internal Focus Design; MF Override
- Focus Hold Button and Range Limiter
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Telephoto zoom 70-300mm lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Four aspherical elements pair with two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize both spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer imagery.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate color rendering.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- A linear actuator offers fast, precise, smooth, and silent autofocus performance that is ideal for video applications as well as stills shooting.
- An internal focusing design helps to quicken focusing speeds as well as maintain the overall length of the lens when focusing for more intuitive handling.
- A dedicated AF/MF switch lets you quickly switch between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Focus range limiter lets you constrain the usable focusing range to either 9.8' to infinity or the full range of 3' to infinity.
- Focus hold button can be used to stop the autofocus system when more control over focusing on a particular subject is desired.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits working in harsh environments.