- Ultra discreet appearance
- Available in Pink or Black
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Three axes of mechanical adjustment for perfect fit with malleable tube arm and headband for finer adjustment
- Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel tube arm
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- RØDE MiCon interconnectivity system provides interface with a wide range of wireless systems
- Five year extended warranty when you register online.
The RØDE HS1 is a discreet and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
Subtle, ergonomic design including three axes of mechanical adjustment, a malleable, ultra lightweight tube arm and headband, and the choice of either black (HS1-B) or pink (HS1-P) models ensure the perfect fit and function for each individual.
The HS1's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance. Integrated cable management on the retainer body and an additional cable management clip minimises visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories and tools.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the HS1 headset microphone and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RØDE HS1 headset is designed and made in Australia, and is covered by RØDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.