- 1RU Base Station
- Includes 8 XLR Beltpacks and 8 Headsets
- 8 x Tally Lights
- 8 x 65' XLR Cables
- All Call and Mute Controls
- Gooseneck Microphone and LED Light
- Built-in Speaker
- Locking Power Connectors
- Operator package for up to 8 users; includes beltpack, headset, 65' XLR cable, and tally lights
- Built-in speaker
- 21V light socket
- Gooseneck microphone and LED light
- Locking power connectors
The ITC-100 8-User Wired Intercom System with 8 Beltbacks & 8 Headsets from Datavideo is a practical eight remote-user and base station intercom system with tally lights. Up to 8 users can be connected to the ITC-100 via wired beltpacks. Eight beltpacks, eight headsets, eight 65' XLR cables, and eight tally lights are all included. Beltpacks are connected to the base station by 5-pin 65' (20m) 5-pin XLR cables, which may be extended up to 650' (200m). The base station features call and mute buttons, a mic input, built-in speaker, and standard headphone jacks.
For use with Datavideo SE-500, HS-500, SE-600, SE-2000, SE-2800, and SE-3000, optional adapter cables are necessary.