- 4 x Primary, 1 x Title Input Switcher
- NTSC/PAL, HD Input Supported
- Individual Frame Synchronizer per Input
- Internal 1080i Processing
- Hardware Buttons and LCD Touchscreen
- Cut, Mix, Wipe, and Keyer Effects
- Built-In Live Streaming Encoder
- Record Program to SD Card Slot in AVCHD
- Built-In Audio Mixer
- Mac, PC, and Tablet Integration
- Eight Video Inputs and One Title Input
- The MCX-500 features no less than eight video inputs (plus dedicated Title input) to easily accommodate small to medium-sized productions. Inputs include four 3G-SDI, two HDMI, and two composite video inputs, allowing you to connect a wide variety of cameras and other equipment.
- Multiview Monitoring
- Monitoring on the multiview output always displays the four selected inputs. It will also display the program and preview output on your monitor's screen in addition to the four inputs.
- Configurable LCD Touchscreen
- Tune your exact workflow requirements and map the LCD touchscreen control with ICON buttons, allowing you to trigger effects you've predefined with a single touch.
- Titles and Effects
- The MCX-500 allows you to easily create advanced video effects such as chroma key, transitions, and PiP (Picture-in-Picture).
- Streaming Content
- The MCX-500 allows you to live mix the output of multiple sources with direct streaming in real time using services such as Ustream.
- Global Video Switcher
- The switcher allows you to switch, output, and record a variety of HD standards depending. You can record AVCHD Full HD 1920 x 1080 60i/50i, or 1440 x 1080 60i/50i to SD cards (not included), via the built-in SD card slot.
- The MCX-500 supports sending tally signals to connected compatible camcorders. The tally indicator appears on each camcorder's LCD panel and Electronic Viewfinder. A red icon indicates when the shot is live (PGM), while green indicates preview (NEXT).