- NT1 Microphone Kit with Shockmount
- HF6 1" Capsule
- Rycote Lyre Internal Shockmount
- Low Self-Noise for Quiet Operation
- Nickel-Plated Aluminum Body
- Scratch-Resistant Ceramic Outer Layer
- RM2 Mic Clip
- 10-Year Warranty with Registration
The NT1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from RODE is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that features RODE's HF6 1" capsule. The HF6 is designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and warm bass. The capsule itself is seated in a Rycote Lyre internal shockmount to help reduce vibration and handling noises.
The microphone's electronics were designed from the ground-up for quiet performance, and allow the NT1 to have a low, 4.5dB of self-noise. The body of the mic is machined from nickel-plated aluminum that is then coated in a ceramic layer that is electrostatically applied for a scratch-resistant finish. The NT1 includes the RM2 mic clip and has a 1-year limited warranty that extends to 10-years after registration with RODE.