- Studio Condenser
- Small Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Transformerless Output
- Includes Wind Shield & Stand Mt.
- Uses 9V Batt. or +48V Phantom
- On/Off Switch
- 10-Year Warranty
- True condenser externally biased 3/4” capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4" gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer it provides incredible detail on almost any instrument you can imagine.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or via a 9V battery for situations when power isn't available via the console or camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is well protected both in the studio and out in the field.
The RØDE NT3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- The output circuitry and diaphragm are manufactured to further minimize noise from radio frequency interference and bad grounding.
- Flexible Power Options
- The NT3 can be powered via 48V phantom or a single 9V alkaline battery if phantom power is not available.
- On/Off Switch
- A convenient On/Off switch allows user flexibility and control for sound reinforcement applications.