- Product Highlights
- 100 Bass Effects
- 5 Effects Can Be Used Simultaneously
- 68 Built-In Rhythm Patterns
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner
- 30-Second Phrase Looper
- Backlit LCD Screen
The Zoom B1on offers bassists 100 high-quality effects, including varieties of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, and amp models. It allows you to chain up to 5 effects simultaneously for customizing your sound to fit your personal playing style. You can connect headphones to the output jack and practice along with the 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, or you can connect your portable music player to the auxiliary input jack if you want to jam along with your own backing tracks.
The B1on boasts an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard bass tunings, and it has a phrase looper that enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Onboard Effects
- 100 onboard effects including compressors, noise gates, filters, equalizers, octave dividers, boosters, overdrives, fuzzes, phasers and flangers, chorus, pitch shift, tremolo and vibrato. Also includes a sub-octave generator and an intelligent bass synthesizer that plays along in key, and a DeFret effect that changes the tone of a fretted bass into that of a fretless bass
- Pedal Simulations
- Simulations of both classic and modern pedals such as the Aphex Punch Factory, MXR DynaComp, dbx 160A, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Moog MF-101, Z. Vex Seek-Wah, Xotic EP Booster, Bass BB Preamp, Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff, SansAmp Bass Driver DI, MXR Bass D.I.+, Avalon Design U5, ADA Flanger, TC Electronic Corona Tri-Chorus, BOSS ODB-3, DS-1 and Metal Zone, plus more
- Amp Simulations
- A dozen amp models include emulations of classic tube amplifiers like the Ampeg SVT, Ampeg B-15, Fender Bassman, Marshall Super Bass, Polytone Mini-Brute III and acoustic 360, as well as the contemporary sounds of the Hartke HA3500, SWR SM-900, Aguilar DB750, Gallien-Krueger 800RB, Eden WT-800 and Italian Markbass Little Mark III, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to further alter the tonal quality. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for creative effects