- HDMI Input
- HDMI and SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, and VESA Resolutions
- Region-of-Interest Selection
- 24-Bit Multi-Channel Audio Support
- Analog Audio Embedding
- USB Control via Mini-Config Software
- Region of Interest (ROI)
- Eliminate extra interface clutter and menu bars and extract only the portion of the computer screen you want. Use the included Mini-Config application to select the part of the frame you want to output and then choose how to scale the output resolution.
- Take full control of aspect ratio and frame rate conversion with on-screen controls in the Mini-Config software that show you what your source and output will look like and what formats are coming in and going out. Simple graphical menu controls let you quickly choose the proper output for any situation.
- The converter accepts 2-channel audio from the 3.5mm analog audio input or embedded 8-channel audio from an HDMI input. The audio source and routing can be selected in the Mini-Config software and is embedded in the SDI output. This allows computer audio to be embedded within the SDI signal for easy, synchronized routing.
- General Features
- HDMI to SDI conversion
- Region of Interest scaling
- HDMI loop through
- Audio embedding
- Aspect ratio conversion
- Genlock input
- Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
- Uses 5-18 VDC power (universal power supply include