- For Live Vocals, Presentations
- Plug-On Transmitter with No Microphone
- Plug-In Receiver
- Protected Peer-to-Peer Connection
- Easy to Use, 1-Button Operation
- Lightweight Miniature Housing
- USB-Rechargeable 5-Hour Batteries
- 5 Systems at Once Max, Up to 250' Range
- Unboxing the System
- The exceptionally lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter lets you connect any dynamic microphone equipped with an XLR connector. The transmitter is designed to only transmit signal from a mic (not from a mixer or recorder) and it does not provide phantom power.
- Plug the compact receiver directly into the XLR input of your audio mixer or PA, and you're ready to turn the system on. The receiver cannot be phantom powered by a mixer. It needs to be charged ahead of time or used while being charged via USB.
- Plug In, Turn On: It Works
(For optimal results, use of the XSW-D is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic.)
- The 1-button, 1-LED concept with single-button interface and status indicator effortlessly handles power and linking tasks for you.
- The receiver and transmitter are pre-paired at the factory so when you turn on the system, it works—without the need for any additional button pressing.
- Step Up to Sennheiser Sound Quality
- Sennheiser wireless mic systems are an industry standard, prized by professionals for their clarity and reliability. The XSW-D system allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser sound quality without breaking the bank.
- Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Nothing ruins a take like hearing the weather report coming through your mic. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XSW-D digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
- Thanks to Sennheiser's channel allocation and interference management technology, the system selects the best operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 250' line of sight.
- Expand Your System as Your Needs Grow
- The functionality of this XSW-D XLR BASE SET can easily be expanded by adding XSW-D Series transmitters, as your needs evolve.
- With this set, adding the XSW-D 3.5mm bodypack transmitter allows you to connect either a Sennheiser-compatible lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations.
- License-Free Operation Worldwide
- Because the XSW-D system operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz band, you don't have to worry about local licensing laws, frequency coordination, and other technical hassles.
- Simply let the system pick a channel for you, and you're ready to go—whether you're working at home or anywhere in the world.
- Other Features
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable lithium-ion batteries—1-hour charging to reach 50% of battery time
- 5-hour total battery life gives you plenty of performance time
- Conveniently recharge batteries via USB while in operation or during breaks throughout the day
- Up to five systems can be operated simultaneously in the same environment
- Low 3.9 ms latency with aptX Live codec specifically designed to maximize digital wireless microphone performance
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- Multi-pairing lets you quickly switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver (note that only one transmitter can broadcast to one receiver at a time)