- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- The mid-range zoom 24-70mm lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Tessar concept enables the lens design to be compact while maintaining high image quality and sharpness.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.