- Accepts Two Batteries Plus One in Camera
- Triples Effective Shooting Time
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Alternate Shutter Release Button
- Additional Alternate Controls
- Weather-sealed Against Moisture and Dust
- Fits Sony Alpha SLT-A99 DSLR
- Compatible with the Sony Alpha SLT-A99 Digital SLR Camera
- Comfort in Vertical Position
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including ergonomic contouring, a secondary shutter release button and alternate compensation button, AF/MF button, AEL button, Fn button, zoom/magnifier button, multi-selector and control dial.
- Increased Shooting Time
- Accepts one or two NP-FM500H Lithium-Ion batteries in addition to the battery housed in the camera and effectively triples the camera's battery life and shooting time. The battery with lower power in the grip is used first, and automatically switched over to the other when it runs out. The one in camera body is used last to maximize shooting time. Remaining power of battery in use is indicated in percentages on the camera's LCD monitor.
- Auto Switching Power
- Auto switching provides uninterrupted shooting. The batteries in the grip can be replaced without turning the camera power off.
- Buttons, dials, battery cover and connecting terminal to the camera are weather-sealed for protection against dust and moisture.
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping, a securely locking battery chamber door and tripod mounting socket.